BizResearchLabs presents a research report on the Spice Market industry in India.This industry report covers intelligence on the market size, growth, industry trends, industry attractiveness index, social market drivers,technological market drivers,economical market drivers,Swot analysis and Porter’s analysis. The report covers fiscal years 2014 through 2020.The Indian Spice market industry has grown a lot over the past two decades. The per capita consumption of spice has almost doubled from 2005 to 2014 with the growth of increasing urbanization and more number of women going to workplaces. Over the years, changes in consumers’ preferences and with the market presence of some well known international brands have given a boost to this industry.
- The Spice market industry in India The spices market would grow at a considerable CAGR rate thus exceeding over USD XXXX million by FY2018 due to the major push from spice mixes and branded spices segment in India
- Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing market for spices, at a CAGR of X.X% annually from 2014 to 2019
- Increasing disposable income, changing lifestyle, rising trend of urbanization and growth in export share are expected to drive the industry growth
- Latest trends witnessed in the industry reveal that companies are constantly engaged in improving the packaging and value chain analysis of spice industry to attract customers
- Manufacturers are increasing their investment in the technical aspects and capability building with technological advancement
- The report includes profiles of the top-5 players with a brief overview about their service offerings, expansion strategies, etc
To get this report or know more about it, write to us :